According to the art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF HIS PERSONAL DATA
La Casa Delle Ruote SRL, with registered office in Piazza Del Lavoro, 45, Sesto San Giovanni (MI) ITALY, P.IVA
(hereinafter “La Casa Delle Ruote SRL”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Subject of the processing
La Casa Delle Ruote SRL processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – later, “personal data” or “data”) from You communicated by filling in the contact form, by e-mail or during the execution of a contract.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Management of pre-contractual relationships
- Compliance with contractual obligations
- Compliance with regulatory obligations
- Protection of company law
- Fulfillment of orders from the Judicial Authority and / or independent Authorities.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. Emme Tre SRL will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for the duration provided for by the Civil Code, the Criminal Code and by the law, regarding responsibility, prescription and cooperation with the judicial authority. After this time the data is destroyed.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of Casa Delle Ruote SRL, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of La Casa Delle Ruote SRL, in their capacity as external processors .
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), La Casa Delle Ruote SRL may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Security Measures
The data is kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing and deviating from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
From a technical point of view the company informs that:
– The company network is protected by a firewall
– an anti-spam and anti-virus system is present
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place within the European Union.
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested party, he has the right referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
- object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- Mode of exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending a notice:
by e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is La Casa Delle Ruote SRL. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the data controller.